Caley Water, in conjunction with Stantec, were commisioned to undertake the Haddington Drainage Area Study (DAS), the objective being to provide Scottish Water (SW) with a hydraulic model that can be used to review catchment performance, identify deficiencies and ultimately support investment decisions.
- Review existing data and undertake due diligence check on hydraulic model provided to determine suitability and critical areas within the model.
- Plan and manage manhole, ancillary, CCTV, rainfall and flow surveys.
- Analyse RADAR rainfall in conjunction with rainfall survey.
- Model build and verification as per SW DAS Specifications.
- Verification of flow inputs and 2D modelling in order to identify overland flow paths and prepare flood risk maps.
- Stakeholder Liason throughout project.
- Prepare relevant reporting in accordance to the Specification.
Download full case study